Burning With Fire. A Punishment Also Found In The Bible
[Leviticus 21:9] “And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the whore, she profanes her father; she shall be burnt with fire.”
[Leviticus 20:14] “And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness; they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there shall be no wickedness among you.”
Lessons learned from previous posts on this topic:
1) Majority of the Ummah are jaahil.
2) Majority of the Kuffaar are jaahil.
3) Too many apologetic Muslims nowadays.
4) Too many people of knowledge who either (a) fear to speak the haqq or (b) are not really people of ‘knowledge’.
5) Too many Muslims who fear the Kuffaar more than they fear Allaah.
6) Always remember, just as in the time of Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, only a few among the scholars stand up and speak the haqq when it goes against their governments. Even great giants can become weak, fearing to say the haqq when put to trial. And no one alive today is even close to the scholars who never spoke the haqq at the time of Imam Ahmad (regarding the creation of the Quraan). So if the MAJORITY of the great giants of Islam from our Salaf at the time of Imam Ahmad never spoke the haqq, then know that our times are much worse.